Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
New Shortcut, set "path" to folder (2 posts)
- Started 11 years ago by Christopher Henson
- Latest reply 11 years ago from Scott McGuire
Christopher Henson Member
I know this is obvious....but,
I set up "new short cut" with folder name....but when i hit "connect" no files show in window....how do I set "path" in the short cut window? thanks.
Scott McGuire Administrator
To change or add a path to a shortcut, do the following:
* Select the shortcut by clicking on it once.
* Choose "Edit Shortcut" from the "Shortcuts" menu.
* Enter a new path in the "Path" field.
* Click OK.
Let us know if this does not fix the problem. Thanks,
- Page 1