Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Order of automator items (3 posts)
- Started 6 years ago by jb
- Latest reply 6 years ago from jb
Thanks in advance for your help.
I'm trying to have Automator
1) open/run Fetch to grab files from a web service
2) filter the files to grab only the ones modified today
3) download those files to a specific location on my computer.
To accomplish that I set up Automator to
1) Get Specified Fetch Files (works fine)
2) Filter Fetch Items Whose Modification Date is Today
3) Download Fetch Items (with a path set to a folder on my computer)
When I hit Run, Automator opens Fetch and starts downloading all of the files instead of the one modified today.
So, what am I doing wrong?
Scott McGuire Administrator
Since you also contacted us by email, we have followed up with you via email.
- Page 1