Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
What’s New in Fetch 5.7
- Support for syncing shorcuts between Macs using Dropbox or a shared file server
- Support for viewing the overall progress and time remaining of multi-file transfers
- Find field for filtering the file list to show only the files you want
- Support for preserving the modification dates of uploaded files
- Support for FTP, SFTP, and FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS)
- A file list modeled on the familiar Mac OS X Finder
- Droplet shortcuts for easy uploading and tracking the progess of your upload
- Editing any kind of file directly on a server
- Previewing files on the server with Quick Look
- Synchronizing folders using the Mirror command
- WebView — a convenient way to view files in a web browser and copy web addresses
- Automatic resuming of stalled or failed uploads and downloads
- Automatic support for Zip, StuffIt, Gzip and other common file formats.
- Bonjour (Rendezvous) support
- Unicode file names
- Automating repetitive tasks with Automator actions and AppleScript recording
- Extensive online help
- Compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard on Intel Macs
Fetch 5.7 includes a number of features aimed at improving your ability to protect the privacy of your data. These features include:
- SFTP and FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS)
- Proxy servers
- One-time passwords
- Challenge-response systems
- Uploading Files to your web server is as simple as clicking the Put button, or dragging the file’s icon from the Finder.
- WebView lets you set up a correspondence between files in Fetch and the address of the webpage they are part of, so that you can easily view changes to your website in a web browser by selecting files and clicking Fetch’s WebView button.
- The Mirror command lets you quickly upload all the changed files in a folder, efficiently keeping your website up to date.
- The Fetch File Management system works just like the Mac OS X Finder, so you can rename files by typing Return, move files by dragging them onto folders, and delete them by clicking the Delete button.
- Account Management with Fetch is easy. The Get Info command lets you total the size of all the files in your account, so that you can manage your usage of disk space, and also lets you keep directories private, or make CGI scripts executable, with a user interface that translates cryptic Unix permission codes to plain English and back.
This was the most exceptional support I have ever encountered.
Fetch 5.7’s Quick Look feature lets you preview the contents of text, image, PDF, audio, video, spreadsheet, and many other kinds of files.
Try it free for 15 days.
Fetch 5.7 is compatible with Intel Macs running Mac OS X 10.5 or later. (older versions)
Get the latest version!