Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
disable passive mode (2 posts)
- Started 10 years ago by lisa66207
- Latest reply 10 years ago from Jim Matthews
Could a fellow a Mac user pls. tell me how to turn the passive mode off?
Jim Matthews Administrator
The steps are:
1) Choose "Preferences..." from the Customize menu in Fetch.
2) Click on the "Firewall" tab along the top of the Preferences window.
3) Uncheck the "Use passive mode transfers (PASV)" checkbox.
4) Press the OK button.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.