Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
error messages& "how to" help (2 posts)
- Started 10 years ago by SCREENLOVER@HOTMAIL.COM
- Latest reply 10 years ago from Jim Matthews
What does it mean when I get the following messages:
1) "Server response: Permission denied; an 'incoming' directory is for uploading only."
2) "Error: the server does not believe you have permission to take that action."
3) "Server response: No such file."
How do I get my photo off of Adobe Photodeluxe and to here. I also have my photo on my hardrive. What I want to do is put my photo on my website, which is at tammywicker.50megs.com.
Jim Matthews Administrator
I think message 1 means that you're in a drop-box directory, where you can upload files but not view files that have been uploaded. I'm not sure what's going on with messages 2 and 3; it would help to choose "Fetch Transcript" from the Window menu and post the contents the next time you get an error like these.
As for uploading your photo I would recommend choosing "Fetch Help" from the Window menu and walking through the "Uploading web pages" tutorial topic. It applies to uploading photos as well.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.