Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch 5.5.3 Now Available! (1 post)
- Started 4 years ago by Scott McGuire
Scott McGuire Administrator
Fetch 5.5.3, a bug-fix update to Fetch 5.5, is now available. This release fixes a number of problems reported by our users.
The changes in Fetch 5.5.3 include:
- Fixed Mac OS -8905 errors when opening Fetch or saving shortcuts on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Fixed rare freezes when quitting
- Fixed a problem where Fetch displayed the copy cursor when moving a file
- Fixed problem displaying file lists with Norwegian month names from vsFTPd servers
- Fixed a problem where items moved to a parent folder would sometimes not appear in the parent folder's file list
- Improved compatibility with certain versions of the VanDyke VShell server that send non-standard TYPE replies
For a complete list of changes, see the Fetch 5.5.3 Release Notes.
Fetch 5.5.3 is a free update if you purchased your Fetch license after January 28, 2009; otherwise an upgrade is $10, and a new license is $29.
You can download Fetch 5.5.3 from the Fetch Download page, or by choosing Check for Update… from the Fetch menu in an earlier version.
- Page 1