Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch files under Mac OS 10.2.8 (2 posts)
- Started 12 years ago by guest
- Latest reply 12 years ago from Jim Matthews
guest Registered Member
Where does Fetch store it's files under Mac OS 10.2.8?
A resource's IP was changed and the connection won't work. After I got the new IP Fetch won't allow me to edit the Shortcut list. I have an extra copy (in the Fetch folder) but where does it need to be so that fetch finds it?
Jim Matthews Administrator
Fetch stores the Fetch Shortcuts file in the Preferences folder inside the Library folder of your home folder (on OS X). To edit a shortcut you should:
1) Choose "Fetch Shortcuts" from the Window menu.
2) Click on the shortcut you want to edit to select it.
3) Choose "Edit Shortcut..." from the Customize menu.
4) Change the shortcut and click OK.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.