Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
how to save password to my new shortcut (2 posts)
- Started 11 years ago by seen_xu
- Latest reply 11 years ago from Jim Matthews
it seems do not work after hitting on the keychain checkbox, so any ideas to store the password in my shortcut and omit the labour to put down password everytime I use those shortcut.
Jim Matthews Administrator
If you check the "Add to Keychain..." box Fetch should pull the password from the keychain the next time you try to connect.
To add a password to a shortcut, follow these steps:
1) Choose "Fetch Shortcuts" from the Window menu.
2) Select the shortcut you want to edit and choose "Edit Shortcut..." from the Customize menu.
3) Enter the password and hit OK.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.