Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
incorrect creation/modified times and pdf's opening (2 posts)
- Started 11 years ago by coolhellcat
- Latest reply 11 years ago from Jim Matthews
I am haveing a problem with files haveing an incorrect creation/modified time on them when useing 4.0.3. All servers and computers in the loop have the correct time on them. And 3.0.3 gives me the time. Any thoughts on how to fix this problem?
On a different note when I download pdf's with fetch they always open. How do I stop this from happening?
Jim Matthews Administrator
Are the times incorrect in the Fetch file list, or when you download the file, or both? Could you post a transcript after seeing a file with an incorrect date? Choose "Fetch Transcript" from the Window menu to reveal the transcript.
You can turn off automatic opening of PDF files by following these steps:
1) Choose "Post-processing..." from the Customize menu.
2) Click on the "Portable Document Format" item to select it.
3) Click the "Disable" button.
4) Click the "OK" button.
- Page 1
This topic has been closed.