Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Problems uploading. (2 posts)
- Started 8 years ago by velencia
- Latest reply 8 years ago from Scott McGuire
Ok, I NEED help. I am new at this website posting thing, and it seems as if no one can give me any answers. I have created my website in flash. I PUT it in Fetch. I have purchased my domain name and host. and everytime I try and access the site on the net it gives me an error message saying I have not uploaded my files correctly. Ok, so how am I supposed to upload them correctly if I am not. I was told to simply PUT the html and swf on Fetch and Voila!!!! My site would appear.
Scott McGuire Administrator
We'd like some more information to help figure out what's going on.
Could you tell us the address (URL) of your website?
And could you please do the following?
* Quit Fetch, if it's running.
* Open Fetch again.
* Connect to your server.
* Go to the View menu, and choose Refresh.
* Then choose Fetch Transcript from the Window menu, copy the entire contents of the transcript window, and paste them into a reply to this message.
We'll take a look and see if we can figure out what the problem might be.
- Page 1