Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Stop PDF's from opening after download (4 posts)
- Started 10 years ago by ChelleRoss
- Latest reply 10 years ago from guest
When a PDF is finished downloading, it automatically opens. Is this a Fetch issue or something else.
I am using OSX 10.3.9 and Fetch 4.0.3
Any help is appreciated!
Scott McGuire Administrator
Yes, Fetch 4.0.3 is set to open PDFs automatically. You can stop it from opening them by doing the following:
1) Choose "Post-Processing" from the "Customize" menu. The Post-processing dialog will appear.
2) Select the entry for Portable Document Format.
3) Click the Disable button.
4) Click the OK button.
Now the PDFs will just download, but not open.
That was too simple!
Thanks for the quick reply.
It was making us nuts!
guest Registered Member
Thank you for having asked and answered this question prior to it really annoying me...
Easy fix and easy to find...good work on the message boards
- Page 1