Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Upgrade says I don't have enough privileges (3 posts)
- Started 6 years ago by Laura
- Latest reply 6 years ago from Laura
This is the message that I get: The operation cannot be completed because you do not have sufficient privileges for some of the items.
Scott McGuire Administrator
Sometimes Mac OS X gets confused about privileges when you're replacing applications. Fortunately, the problem is easy to solve. Please do the following:
* Make sure you've quit Fetch.
* Open your Applications folder.
* Drag the old version of Fetch to the Trash.
* Copy the new Fetch to your Applications folder.
That should do it. Please let us know if you're still having problems.
Thanks Scott~I'm using the old version right now. I'm sure your solution will work. I'll letcha know if it doesn't!! : )
- Page 1