Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Cannot connect if trying to save password to keychain (2 posts)
- Started 3 years ago by pjunk
- Latest reply 3 years ago from Jim Matthews
When trying to connect, if I click on the "Add password to keychain" option, it fails. If the box is unchecked, the connection works. This only happens with one of two users. I am running Fetch 5.7.3 on a Mac with Mavericks.
Jim Matthews Administrator
The first thing I'd try is running Keychain First Aid. To do that:
1) Choose Utilities from the Go menu in the Finder
2) Open Keychain Access
3) Choose Keychain First Aid from the Keychain Access menu
4) Enter your password and click Start to verify your keychain configuration. If any problems are found, click Repair and Start to attempt to repair them.
If that doesn't solve the problem could you send the Fetch.log file from the machine that doesn't connect to email@example.com ? I'll take a look and see what I can figure out.
- Page 1