Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Fetch Help > Using Fetch > Sending a transcript to Fetch Softworks
Sometimes, when providing support for Fetch, we may ask you to send a transcript to Fetch Softworks to help us troubleshoot the problem. Here's how to do that:
- Attempt to reproduce the problem.
- Choose Window > Fetch Transcript.
- Choose Edit > Select All.
- Choose Edit > Copy.
- Open a new email message addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org in your email program.
- Give the message a descriptive subject line, and write a short description of the problem in the message body.
- Click the body of the message, and choose Edit > Paste.
- The transcript, which will be rather long, should appear in your message.
- Send the email.
See the Fetch Transcript help topic for more information about the transcript.