Your best friend for file transfer.Fetch
Files won't download (2 posts)
- Started 5 years ago by ssimonet
- Latest reply 5 years ago from Scott McGuire
I try to download a file from Fetch to my desktop and Fetch says immediately that it is done but nothing downloaded. These files will download on other computers so I know the files are OK. It appears to be a Fetch issue. What can I do to fix this problem? I'm on a Mac Mini with OS 10.4.11 and I'm using Fetch 5.3.
Scott McGuire Administrator
We'd like some more information to help diagnose the problem. Could you please do the following?
* Quit Fetch.
* Open Fetch again.
* Connect to your server.
* Download the file to your Desktop.
* Go to the Window menu, and choose Fetch Transcript.
* Copy the entire contents of the transcript window, and paste them into a reply to this message.
We'll take a look and try to figure out what's going on.
- Page 1