Today we released Fetch 5.7.1, a bug-fix update to Fetch 5.7. This release fixes a number of problems reported by 5.7 users.
The changes include:
- Fixed a crash on Lion caused by the 3ivx video codec
- Fixed a problem that caused very slow file lists for folders with more than 10,000 items
- Fixed a problem with crashing on quit when StuffIt was installed
- Improved feedback during mirror and large transfer operations
- Changed SFTP behavior to honor SSH config settings, and no longer require a dummy password for connections using public key authentication
For a complete list of changes, see the Fetch 5.7.1 Release Notes.
Fetch 5.7.1 is a free update if you purchased your Fetch license after January 28, 2009; otherwise an upgrade is $10, and a new license is $29.
Please download Fetch 5.7.1 from the Fetch Download page, or by choosing Check for Update… from the menu in an earlier version, and let us know what you think of the new release.